Ungraded Harmonize Discussion Topics can be accessed directly from the "Harmonize Discussions" link in the Canvas Course Navigation Menu.
At the top of the Harmonize Discussions landing page you'll find quick links to Harmonize Chat (if enabled), the Onboarding Tool, Notifications bell icon, your profile, and a menu button.
Under that top header you'll also find quick links to Course Topic Activity, which opens the Course Topic Activity report, displaying activity for All Harmonize Topics & Assignments in the course. To the right of that is the + Topic to create a new Harmonize Discussion Topic.
Use the Filters and Menu Options to organize your topic list.
- All: Displays All topics (Current, Upcoming & Closed)
- Current: Displays topics that have an Available From and Available Until date that is within the current date or no dates set
- Upcoming: Display topics that the Available From date is in the future (Note: These are only visible to the Instructor)
- Closed: Display topics that have an Available Until date in the past
- Hidden: Display topics that have been hidden from students
- Edit Topic: Takes the Instructor to edit the topic settings
- Open in a New Tab: Opens the topic in a new tab
- Hide Topic from Students: Hides the topic from students on this page. Existing links to this discussion in course modules are unaffected.
- Delete Topic: Deletes the topic
- View Activity: Opens the activity reporting for the individual topic