TABLE OF CONTENTS
Enabling Turnitin at the Assignment
- As a Faculty Member, click Edit on the topic and navigate to the "Post Settings" tab.
- Check the box next to Turnitin Settings to Send student submissions to Turnitin.
- After the student clicks Publish on a Post, the assignment or discussion topic will automatically be sent to Turnitin.
- While the submission is being processed, the Turnitin Icon will read "Processing".
- Once the submission is complete, the student and teacher will see the score.
- Students can submit their discussion or assignment two times, after that there is a 24 hour holding period before Turnitin will process the next submission.
- A minimum of 30 words is required in a student submission for Turnitin to generate a similarity score.
Note: The student's score will only be visible to the student and teacher.
End-User License Agreement
- When the students create a post they must Accept and Continue, to agree with the Turnitin End-User License Agreement.
- If they click Reject, the student can click to create a new post and Accept and Continue to participate in the discussion or submit an assignment.
- Student's only have to accept once per version of the End-User License Agreement.
- When the student submits their post, their assignment is automatically sent to Turnitin.
- The submission will be in the Processing state until Turnitin returns the results.
- After Turnitin sends the results back, the student will be able to view their score.
- Click the Turnitin icon to view the report.
Questions? Contact Harmonize Support!