Auto Closed Captioning
- Recorded and uploaded videos will automatically be closed captioned.
- Once the SRT file is created it will be available to play in the video player by clicking on the cc icon.
Manually Adding an SRT File
After uploading a video you can add a closed caption file via the "Add Closed Caption" link.
- Drag and drop the closed caption file to the upload area.
- Closed caption files must be in SRT format (see below).
- Select the language for your closed caption file.
- Clck Save to complete the process.
Creating an SRT File
Harmonize requires all closed caption files be in SRT (SubRip) format. To create an SRT file simply use a text editor to create a plain text document. The document must follow a very specific format. See the Wikipedia page here for more details: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubRip