Click "Create post..." to start creating a post inline.
- Enter the Subject of your post.
- Using the rich text editor, enter a Description.
- Using the icons at the bottom of the post, add additional content such as rich text, media files, embedded links from the web, code snippets and recorded audio or video directly from your device.
- Click Preview to see how others will view your post.
- When you are done, click Publish and your post will be visible to all users in your course.
- Click Delete to remove your post.
- Save & Collapse will save a draft of your post so you can return to it later to complete.
Save & Collapse
- Work is automatically saved, if you navigate away from your draft post or click Save & Collapse your work is saved in draft form.
- You can continue editing the post by clicking on the post or click Continue Editing.
- One or more rows or tiles can be added to your post by selecting the type of row you would like to add .
- Rows can be moved up and down to present your material in the correct order by using the arrow up or use the X to delete a row.